Friday, August 31, 2012

Remedial Post 1 - Photography Class

During my blog hiatus, I bought a camera and took a couple of photography classes. These classes, held at a local community college, were well worth the investment and helped to familiarize me with my new-to-me digital SLR camera. It has been a while since I've taken a formalized class, and even though I didn't receive a grade for my work, I was reminded of a few life-long lessons:

1) The more you know, the more you realize how much you don't know.
2) Practice makes perfect, or at least makes you better.
3) Persistence pays off - thanks again Isaac, for finally selling me that camera!

Here are a few of my homework assignments:











If you're wondering who the guy is, he's the photography teacher. Some of the lessons we covered were: subject focus, catching motion, portraiture,  flash and studio set up.  

I give myself an A for effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment