Saturday, September 1, 2012

Remedial Post 6 - Photography Contest

Earlier this month, a local Herman Miller dealership held a photography contest for Architecture and Design Firms. 

The rules: 
1) Photograph their Swoop chair in either a nature or city environment.
2) Submit up to 2 photos 
3) Photographs must highlight the Swoop chair.

I elected to enter the nature category and hiked the chair up to one of my favorite hiking spots, Millcreek. You get some pretty strange looks when you're going up a trail with a chair on you head. 

About a week after I submitted the photos I found out that I won the nature category! Below is the winning image, along with a few others I took that day. The prize for winning is the chair, which is now sitting, happily in my living room.

The winning photo








2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning the photo contest! Very creative pics and a fun chair too. Nice! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you guys!! I truly appreciate the support!

    ReplyDelete